BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lyndsey R.
Helped a lot with controlling my oily skin. And without any issues. Most facial cleansing products are so harsh on my face that causes major itching.
Prableen K.
Silver Spring, MD
It evens my skin tone out. At first it didn't seem to help, but it takes a while to get going. A little strong so it might not be for all skin types.
Abby H.
Boardman, OR
Love this product. Makes my face feel refreshed and clean. the product can be sort of drying so be sure to put on some sort of moisturizer on after.
joely b.
Cleveland
not my favorite toner used but definitely a pretty good one. i wish the bottle was a little bigger i ran out fast. but the actual toner did its job.
Caitlin M.
Seguin, TX
Absolutely loved this product! Worked wonders on my skin! Cleared up my acne in a couple of weeks and left my face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Courtney J.
This toner left my skin feeling happy and not oily at all. It didn't seem to decrease breakouts, but I still like how clean my skin felt after using!
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
Excellent product. Not too harsh. No strong odor. Does not burn. I'll try the orange version but the odor is too harsh. This one is perfect and Mild.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite skin care product. It has cleared up my face. It cleans my face every day and is so refreshing. My skin has never looked better.
Kayla P.
Gretna, LA
I used this toner every night and let me tell you..... this product helped remove dirt I didn’t even know I had on my face! This is some good stuff.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
This stuff is amazing for stubborn acne due to stress. I am stressed often and find its a different kind of acne. this is perfect for stressful days.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.