BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga
This is my go to! I love it!! Its helped my acne prone skin so much! I saw a lot of people talk about it before I tried it, I'm glad I did! Its very effective
Rachel L.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this toner!! Helps rejuvenate your face and give you that away look! Helps with blemishes and illuminates your face to look young and healthy. Love it!!
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This drys out my skin so much, I feel like it is too strong and too alcholly which just isn't good for my skin. Maybe it's for people with really oily skin.
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
Love this toner!! Works effectively at keeping breakouts at bay, while toning skin and getting rid of impurities. Definitely gives "more bang for your buck"
Lindy H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Love using this toner after washing my face it gets every smudge of makeup I missed and helps with my acne. You can purchase this at Walmart. Very effective.
Michelle M.
Edinburg, TX
I was using this for about 3 weeks and it just made my face breakout even more. I would use it once, sometimes twice a week and it made my face really dry.
member-1f0a4
used regularly and didn’t really work for me. Might work for others but I just needed something a little stronger. Used it and tried it only the one time.
jennifer J.
Purchased at: Target
This is intense. I use this during that time of the month and it has become my best friend. I just recently used the rest of it so I need to get a new one
Camila J.
Yonkers, NY
great product when i had acne because i had a lot, then my doctor told me to buy this product after take shower and the acne was dissapear little by little
Sarah R.
Bemidji, MN
Awesome product! You can really feel it dry out your blemishes! Will definitely buy this again! Works extremely well when you use the entire line together.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.