BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nikita L.
New Plymouth
Love this toner I have bad oily skin and heaps of break outs and it helped so much Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
Im 23 and still have acne, but since using this toner it really has decreased my acne by a lot! plus it doesn't smell funny like some toners i have tried
Hannah K.
Little Rock, AR
I like this toner because it really does help clear up any break outs your have. It is extremely drying though, which I guess is to expect with a toner.
It didn't dry my skin out but I didn't really notice a difference in my skin either. I don't know if that's just me or not but it wasn't that effective.
Jael L.
Lincoln, CA
This product is awesome!! It smells great, is not harsh on your skin and does exactly what it says. I can always tell when i leave it out of my routine.
Erin O.
East Wareham, MA
This is my favorite toner ever. You can feel it working right when you put it on, it is a little drying so moisturizer would be recommended to use after
Malena H.
Este producto lo he comprado dos veces y todavía no me convence realmente. Creo por el precio es mejor comprar otro producto mucho mejor. Diosappointing
Emily M.
Atlanta
I love how this product smells and I feel like it works. It doesn't leave my face sticky like I know some do and it's just a great product for the price.
ARIA B.
This toner is perfect for my skin. It isn’t too drying and doesn’t leave my skin feeling rough. It helps decrease the size and frequency of my breakouts
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I love this! I don’t have super bad acne, but it keeps acne away and helps any acne I do get! I was surprised at how well it worked and will buy again!!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.