BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bramanda W.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this toner it really does help a lot with acne flair ups. It has a strong smell but it dies down quickly. Definitely need to moisturize after use.
Ruby P.
Modesto, CA
This is a product that I go to when my Acne is out of control and I need to get keep my skin under control and I also have very oily skin it helps a lot
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I love this! I don’t have super bad acne, but it keeps acne away and helps any acne I do get! I was surprised at how well it worked and will buy again!!
Natalie N.
Erie, PA
It made my face feel tingly and squeaky clean, without burning, but I didn't notice any difference in my face. It only added time to my morning routine.
Emily M.
Atlanta
I love how this product smells and I feel like it works. It doesn't leave my face sticky like I know some do and it's just a great product for the price.
Beatriz R.
Raleigh , Nc
I like to used this product in the morning when I see to oily my skin it really helps to control the iol and the acne in my face
I buy in the drug store
Deisy J.
Joshua , TX
I always use this toner in my skincare routine and it works better then other timers I have used ! It is seriously really good for the price range it is
Tiffany D.
Aurora, IL
I prefer to feel like my face had been scrubbed clean because I have very oily skin. But this seems to get it clean enough and leaving my face refreshed.
Amanda F.
This tones really helped even out my skin. I have allt of redness and dark spots. I had to use it for about two wees before I saw any improvement.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is an okay product. My skin felt clean while using it, but it must have been a little too harsh on my skin, so it felt irritated and dry afterwards.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.