BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kharah_Jay L.
New York
This product is an okay product if you don't have sensitive skin if so it will irritate your skin a lot. I believe it will work just not on sensitive skin.
Alyssa H.
Fullerton, CA
Love this. I have minor acne and more than 1/2 of it has gone away in less than 2 weeks when I bought it. I will keep using and repurchase! Great product!
Lexy B.
Clifton, NJ
A bit strong but one of the best toners I’ve used to clear my skin and remove makeup. Keep away from eyes! Very effective. Always repurchase when I’m out.
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
Great product if you have acne or not... since it does help control that! I've even only used this product if I felt lazy and didn't want to wash my face.
Hannah M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I did throughly enjoy this product! My only complaint is the smell. Maybe a little to potent for me. Overall great price, along with being very effective!
atlanta h.
Gallup, NM
This product did not break me out at all, like others have done. and it doesn't leave the skin feeling wierd as others have done too. absolutely loved it.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
I use this during stressful weeks and I love it! I keep it on hand during the holidays and follow it up with a great hydrating serum and it works wonders!
Jerry P.
Elgin
Its a decent product, not really good for sensitive skin and it can be pretty drying. Other than that it work pretty well you just have to not over use it.
Delimar S.
Davenport , FL
I like it but it irritates me a little on the cheeks and the lower area of ​​the lipsNeutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Vanessa R.
Lynnwood
I used this toner for many years and it would work really well. I believe I would be it at Walmart. Now i cant find it in stock will purchase in the future
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.