BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Andrea R.
Good! But definitely made for people with VERY oily skin! It works really week but it dries your skin if you have mixed skin type. Amazing value for price.
Carmen A.
DeKalb
I have used this product in the pass. I'm not quite sure why I stoped using. Help my skin a lot back when I was in high school. I would recommend to others
Vanessa W.
Horn Lake, MS
Very inexpensive and gets the job done. This product is very good at cleansing the skin and helping it to get off any makeup reside that was left on face.
Amber K.
East Alton, IL
This toner works really well to keep acne away. I use it after I wash my face and it clears up any acne I have and prevents more from appearing. I love it!
Shellby M.
This toner is my lifesaver it has helped so much clear acne and help even my skin tone from those old acne spots and other blemishes! Absolutely love this
i used this product a while ago and i loved it. I felt it get deep in my pores! I bought it at walmart for a very cheap price. It came in great packaging.
Jasmine M.
Slidell, LA
Yaaaaas! I have been using this for years niw! It really works . It get rid of reddened really fast! U should really use this. It's not that pricey either!
Erin S.
Cairo, OH
SUPER powerful, but very effective!! This does sting/burn so it's not for the faint of heart! But I love when they sting! I have repurchased many of these!
Amanda H.
Plano, TX
This is the bees knees I live when you can feel it working on your face. But I would not recommend if you have fairly dry skin. I use a ton of moisturizer
Awesome! Once every other day use. Can't do everyday because of skin dry out. After use in 1 month you will definitely see results. Clear face, no redness.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.