BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Alyssa H.
Fullerton, CA
Love this. I have minor acne and more than 1/2 of it has gone away in less than 2 weeks when I bought it. I will keep using and repurchase! Great product!
Lexy B.
Clifton, NJ
A bit strong but one of the best toners I’ve used to clear my skin and remove makeup. Keep away from eyes! Very effective. Always repurchase when I’m out.
i used this product a while ago and i loved it. I felt it get deep in my pores! I bought it at walmart for a very cheap price. It came in great packaging.
member-1f0a4
used regularly and didn’t really work for me. Might work for others but I just needed something a little stronger. Used it and tried it only the one time.
Michelle M.
Edinburg, TX
I was using this for about 3 weeks and it just made my face breakout even more. I would use it once, sometimes twice a week and it made my face really dry.
Dariana M.
Kissimmee, FL
Its a really good product, I used it everyday for the last 7 months, I buy ot for someone who recommended to me and I can really say they save my face LOL
Sarah T.
Lutz, FL
This made my skin feel a little too dry and a little too tight. I like for a toner to leave my skin with a little moisture, and this one just dried me out.
Nala W.
Southside, WV
This helps me with my acne on a daily basis. I don't have really bad acne but after i use makeup for days on end sometimes my acne is worse so i use this.
Sarah R.
Bemidji, MN
Awesome product! You can really feel it dry out your blemishes! Will definitely buy this again! Works extremely well when you use the entire line together.
Jasmine M.
Slidell, LA
Yaaaaas! I have been using this for years niw! It really works . It get rid of reddened really fast! U should really use this. It's not that pricey either!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.