BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hollie H.
Newnan, Ga
This is my go to! I love it!! Its helped my acne prone skin so much! I saw a lot of people talk about it before I tried it, I'm glad I did! Its very effective
Isabel F.
This product helped me so much when i suffered from acne. My face felt so much better after I applied it. It even helped stop the itching cause by the acne.
Jennifer D.
I have been using it for only a short period on time but I have seen much improvements on my face. Though I use Proactive as well this tone is great so far.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
I love it! This is the best drugstore toner I have used! Most of the other ones don't do anything but irritate my skin but this one actually cleans my skin!
Kyla A.
Very strong scent, kind of stings when first applied, but face feels clean and refreshed. Also helps with acne, but skin gets really dry after using product
Karen T.
I really love using this toner. It isn't too harsh on my skin. I have oily skin and this doesn't make it any more oily but it also doesn't leave it too dry.
Asia M.
I am a big fan of Neutrogena products. This definitely gets down to the nitty gritty of dirt on your face. It does burn a little bit goes away within minutes
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
As a toner, it gives you a clean tingle feel. It didn't irritate my skin too much but it's not the best on the market. For the price, it does what it needs!
Lyric W.
Childersburg, AL
It seems to dry your skin out , but I wouldn’t say that it really toned out the skin. All people’s skin is different , it just doesn’t work for mine.
Jasmine M.
Slidell, LA
Yaaaaas! I have been using this for years niw! It really works . It get rid of reddened really fast! U should really use this. It's not that pricey either!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.