BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
I have to get oil free products as I feel my face is already oily. This product really helps reduce my acne with all the stress I have at work. Recommended.
Lindy H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Love using this toner after washing my face it gets every smudge of makeup I missed and helps with my acne. You can purchase this at Walmart. Very effective.
Eule B.
Salem, OR
Very good, helped clear up breakouts but did cause some dryness. I would suggest it be used with a moisturizer if you only have to deal with small breakouts.
Jennifer L.
Bellingham, MA
I love how clean my skin feels after using. Most astringents make my skin feel dry. This Neutrogina product leavs my skin feeling cool, smooth and hydrated.
Tori M.
This has a tendency to burn if you have open acne! At the age of 30 I have it again! So frustrating! But the toner works to help with oily skin!
. . . .
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Love! Smells great and doesn't dry out my skin! I love going to bed knowing all makeup has been removed and my face can take a break and breathe over night!
Letícia H.
Bom produto, com boa consistência e até que possui uma boa durabilidade, minhas tias e primas são apaixonadas não só por esses mas ojtros produtos da marca.
Sierra L.
I use this product every day. So far it's been great! Love the simple packaging. Its not too bulky and doesn't take much space. It's been great for my skin.
Michelle M.
Tn
Love. Is a cleared my acne in two weeks I always use it every night I wish I got another bottle I finished mine I love this everyone should go purchase this
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Idk why but most of the neutrogena products dry my skin I been trying to like it but I can't maybe I'll give a try with something else but this one is no no
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.