BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Rachel C.
Lancaster , OH
This product really helps you clear your face up of that stubborn acne and it also is oil-free so your hands don't feel all greasy after applying to your face.
Jace D.
La Place, LA
I have horrible acne and this product is the only thing that will work on it! I use it every morning and every night before bed to get alll my extra makeup off
Bobbi B.
Seminole, FL
I like this toner, although it sometimes is slightly too drying for me. I find it works best for my skin in the hotter, more humid months of spring and summer.
Kaitlin R.
Muskegon, MI
This toner dries you face out a little bit but it as well gets off all of the makeup that is on your face. I would still use this if it didn't dry out my face.
This product works so well you would not believe. I bought it from Wal-Mart or something I think. It didn't cost too much. It passed my expectations for sure.
Abby B.
Glendale, AZ
I liked this product it is very strong but my skin got very dry. I recommend this product but dont apply much because it will dry your skin. use a moisturizer.
katie s.
I only got to use it like once before the cap came unscrewed in my bag and spilled over everything. But the one time i used it my face did feel very refreshed!
KaZoua X.
I really like this toner. I feel like it leaves my skin cleaner and it removes whatever makeup I would have left. It also tightens my skin and leaves it fresh.
Adrianna J.
Jarales, NM
Love this toner. Makes my skin feel clean. It's a must have. It's not harsh at all. And gentle for me. I would recommend it to anyone. It's a must have for me.
Courtney F.
This toner wasn't bad on my skin. Didn't leave it feeling over dry. Didn't have a horrendous smell as well. For a drugstore toner, I'd say it's one of my gotos
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.