BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Tiffany L.
Wixom, MI
I have very sensitive skin so using this I had reserved feelings about it. I was very happy that it helped tremendously. I'd recommend this product to anybody.
Valerie B.
Doral, Florida
It is incredible how acne free is my skin right now, this was my first time ordering this product, it is effective, I met my expectations, it has so much room
Ally R.
Glendale
This really helped with my acne but the scent is very strong due to the alcohol& fragrance. I stopped using this once I was pregnant due to the salcylic acid.
Yomairi C.
Norwalk
This is the best astringent for my skin. I love it. I always use every night and it's great on my skin. It is not strong on my face so it doesn't burn or itch.
Kayla G.
Goodyear, AZ
Could really feel it cleaning out my porse. Left my skin feeling fresh. I would be careful if you have very sensitive skin however. It might be a little harsh.
Anna M.
Shelby, AL
I have had bad horrible acne my whole life. Face shoulders you name the area I had it. This was legit the only thing that helped clear it up. Definetly try it!
Janey O.
Houston
I love this toner, makes my face feel very clean and tingly fresh. Might be a little harsh for sensitive skin so don't use daily if your I've of those people.
Madison G.
Hill Air Force Base
This product has a very strong smell and kind of stung my skin, but did help with my acne. It has a lid that continues to leak though which I was not fond of.
Crystal A.
Brenham, TX
I've always loved using Neutrogena products. This toned works well, and it definitely gets off the extra dirt and make up off my face leaving it feeling fresh
Lisa M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I been using this product over a few years my dermatologist recommended this to me I been using it ever since it cleans my skin so good and leaves it so soft..
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.