BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Diana A.
Neutrogena is always a safe option, their quality is unarguable. This toner makes me feel fresh and clean. I got it at Walgreens, but can probably be found in CVS or a department store too. Wouldn't hurt if it was cheaper
Kristen M.
New Salem, PA
Really liked this product. I can only use it every so often tho because it does dry out my face. I feel that it is a reasonable price. I usually purchase at Walmart. I don’t need a lot for a use so it does last me a while
Antonia W.
Madison, WI
I tired this product during finals time last semester and it worked okay. I was hoping to see better results in 2 weeks, but I didn’t see much. The larger pimples were reduced in redness, but overall not a big difference.
Amy K.
wichita
I have had acne since middle school and this product has helped keep it under control! Although I wish it was a little bit stronger it still does the trick! I would recommend this product to anybody suffering from acne!
Malorie H.
Iowa City
It was really light on my face and got all my makeup off when I washed my face. I liked how it foamed up so I could see where it all was on my face and where I missed spots. It was very gentle on my skin with no burning.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, Ga
I don’t use this as a daily toner because my skin is very dry. I use this toner for when I have breakouts. It’s very effective at removing dead skin and helps to control oil. It dries out my breakouts and also prevents new ones.
Ryann B.
I thought that this product was very nice and helpful to my ance. I started to see results like after 3 -5 days . But It might be different for everyone else. For example, if your not  consistent with the product then it wouldn’t have a big impact on your acne . But yes I do recommend this product.
Guadalupe B.
Lake Balboa, CA
I’ve been using this product for years now! It’s very gentle but is effective. I feel it taking off left over dirt and debris. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a toner that won’t dry your skin excessively.
Katy K.
I have been using this product for years. I love how clean it makes my face feel and the bottle lasts a long time. Price wise this product is easily affordable. The only issue I have with this product is the smell. Other than that I really adore this toner.
Caitlyn D.
Hollis Center
I don't have much to say about this toner. I personally don't think it is anything special. It helps my face to feel refreshed and clear after washing, but I didn't notice any differences after a few weeks of use.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.