BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Coty H.
Hopkinsville , KY
Helps clear off all the oils from sweating or even to help percent oils building up after you get out of the shower . Very great product . Meets all my expectations.
Natasha C.
Florissant, CO
If this ever goes away, I will cry. This toner REALLY keeps my face in check. And,it's oil free to im,not worrying about exsess oils in my pores. I love Neutragena.
Bertha R.
Great for using after washing your face and closing your pores to keep your face fresh and clean and not so harsh of sensitive or dry skin love it for an everyday use
Taylor Y.
This toner is super strong so it sometimes does sting. However, its strength is what cleans out my pores and removes any remaining dirt so I'd recommend it for acne!
Ahleya S.
shreveport
Yyyyyyyytut uyyyyy was the way I got home to my mom to go get food or food I just wanted you know I got you some gas I got to get some gas get it tomorrow and get you some food great job and then you go I’ll
Tiana D.
Dallas
Helped with my acne tremendously. Only downside i found with this product was that it stung a little when applying to your face, bit other than that it worked great.
Kady L.
Knoxville, TN
This helps cut down on my breakouts when used a few times a week.It doesn't over dry my skin and works fast.I enjoy the whole stress control line from this brand.
Theresa J.
Glendale, AZ
I used this product when I was breaking out really bad due to hormonal reasons and it really helped with clearing it up using the other products in this line as well
Natividad T.
I LOVE this oil free acne control because I have such oily skin and I'm awful about touch it when I shouldn't but this helps elemnate those random breakouts I get.
Jessica O.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this product. my face feels fresh and very clean after each use and since i started using it, i have yet to breakout! i highly recommend. bought at walgreens.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.