BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Elizabeth R.
La Habra
I started using this and I'm so happy that it actually works!!! I love how it minimizes my pimples if they do show up and keeps my skin from becoming so oily :)
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
Neutrogena! Omg My Life Savor 😍🙌 I am a new mommy and my one year old son is everything. I am always stressed though and my face is very thankful for Netrogena.
Karina C.
Okay so at first I really liked this, but then my skin started drying out and peeling and personally I didn’t like that at all. The scent isn’t pleasing either.
Taylor S.
Cleveland, OH
Does what i need it to and is relatively cheap! My face feels super clean after i use this product. I wash my face then apply this before I moisturize at night.
Ally L.
Sacramento
Your face feels so fresh and clean after using this. Your pores feel like they can breath and that’s my favorite feeling. It’s invigorating and helps with acne.
Amber K.
Maplewood
This has helped the redness on my cheeks as well as control my acne! Bottle has lasted me a few months now. Very happy with this product, and very decent priced
Yahaira D.
Blandon, PA
Great Product, Really toned my face... used it after a Good Facial cleaning and before I used a Hydrating cream aND it helped my makeup stay on fleek all day!!!
shauntee w.
I have had acne since I was 13 and thought the neutrogena brand would help with that or not make it worse but it was more irritated so I quit using this product
Haley W.
springfield ohio
Love that it tones as well as helps acne. Adult acne has been pretty bad since having a baby and my skin does all kinds of crazy things and this helps so much!
KaZoua X.
I really like this toner. I feel like it leaves my skin cleaner and it removes whatever makeup I would have left. It also tightens my skin and leaves it fresh.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.