BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Macey H.
Chatfield
Love this stuff even for my sensitive skin! Very affordable. Some what drying if you do not use a moisturizer after word. Gives a stinging astringent sensation.
Summer E.
Eastvale
It helps me with my skin and my acne. It removes the dirt around my nose and the whiteheads on my chin. Since it is oil free, it didn't cause any new breakouts.
Connie C.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin tends to really break out do this toner helped a lot after showering. It labs a refreshing feeling on my skin as well, making me feel and look healthier
Nancy E.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this toner! Coming from someone who has extremely dry skin this is a good toner. Non-expensive as well as great for sensitive skin. It doesn't dry me out
Michelle P.
I love Neutrogena and hope this works, but the few times I have used it, it leaves my face feeling sticky. other than that, seems to do what is intended so far.
Fatima P.
I use this because it does not make my face oily and helps me control my acné. It helps even out my skin tone on my face from dark marks left because of my acne
Amber K.
Maplewood
This has helped the redness on my cheeks as well as control my acne! Bottle has lasted me a few months now. Very happy with this product, and very decent priced
Kim L.
Long Beach, CA
This products works pretty well but made my skin dry a bit. Since using the product I noticed how my face isn't oily in my T zone and that I had less breakouts.
shauntee w.
I have had acne since I was 13 and thought the neutrogena brand would help with that or not make it worse but it was more irritated so I quit using this product
Annie B.
Spring
It’s an okay product. Wouldn’t buy again. Cheap products have cheap results. I’d rather spend the extra money to get a higher end brand with better ingredients.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.