BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Alexis I.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have sensitive skin so picking toner is challenging but this toner didn't burn like others have in the past. I helped lessen the size of my pores which I am happy about.
Marion A.
Being a college student my skin was really starting to take a toll from all of my stress . I used this every night before bed and saw the difference of what was happening. I recommended it to my roommate because I was so happy with it.
Ericka R.
York, PA
I think the product works as it should however I am not a big fan of Stoners as they sometimes leave your skin feeling a little sore and you need to make sure to moisturize
Sabrina E.
Littlerock, CA
I feel fresh and like a minty feeling on skin, feels great! I would highly recommend if dry skin it makes your face tighter well that's how it is for me and smells great !
amber a.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this toner!!! I use to not use this toner but I tried it out and I am in love and highly suggest this product, exspecially if you have some breakouts every so often.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is great for people with acne. It makes my skin look less oily and treats the acne. One bottle has lasted me over 5 months. I use it once a day because my skin can getted to dry from this product.
Destenie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is an awesome product. It makes your face feel fresh and clean. The only flaw, if you have sensitive skin, it does dry out your face a bit, but it does help the acne.
Kayty K.
Made me break out!!!!! though it would reduce my acne but it clearly did not. I have gave this a 3 week non stop try. It has irritated my skin and made it redder then ever.
Danielle d.
Ontario
I like this toner because it helps my skin to keep a matte finish. It doesn't feel harsh or sting like most other toners. It also helps to clear up my occasional breakouts.
Tatumemilee
I love the smell. It's super refreshing and I love the way it makes me feel clean afterwards. This is the first time I've purchased it but I would definitely get it again.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.