BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Glorya R.
Acne is everyone's number one concern when it comes to skincare products. This product has really given my skin aboost. I use it every day and would recommend it.
Karla Fabiana P.
Alexandria
I love it to control acnes on my skin, is really good I liked and for sure I recommend, it has a good value and also has a good price. This meet my expectations becaus I didn't know that's it's good.
Rebecca G.
Lakeville , MN
I love this product. It does not make my face feel overly dry after which I have felt with other products. I use this as part of my daily routine and have recommended to my friends
Aerial C.
Whitwell, TN
Love this product. My skin is very oily and I have lots of breakouts. This product cleared my face after about 3 nights of using it and also helped my oily skin without drying it out.
Jami G.
Marysville, OH
This works awesome! Takes the oil and dirt off my face, and keeps my acne under control while not drying out my face. Wasn't harsh on my skin. I would recommend and would buy again
Danielle H.
Omaha
Awesome-doesn't dry out skin and helps control acne from stress. Very gentle. I purchase this at big box stores like Walmart or Target. I am a repeat user when I need toner-I would rather use cleanser as it is more moisturizing.
MaKenzie S.
Jasper, TN
Love love love this product!!! I have noticed a difference in my face now that I have been using this! Also use it for back/shoulder break outs and it has helped with those as well
Krissy K.
I love the feeling of this product - very cool when it initially touches your skin. Makes your face feel so clean and fresh. The smell is a little strong. Doesn't bother me personally but may for someone who is sensitive to smells. Helped keep acne away. Can be tough to find in stores but have been able to consistently get it at Target.
Mariana P.
Fontana, CA
This works great on my skin. My skin is very sensitive and dries easily with any new product, I haven't had that problem while using this product! Highly recommend this !
Madeline R.
Lima, OH
I was hoping this was going to work, but it is hard to find anything that doesn't dry my sensitive skin out, it worked for a bit but then dried my skin out too bad.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.