BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
I always feel refreshed after using this product. The smell is a little strong but it doesn't affect the way it works. It helps keep my face clear of acne and oil. If I forget to use it for a few days, I can definitely tell by how my face reacts.
ESXELLA🐽 P.
Caguas
Es un producto bastante fácil de adquirir ya que lo venden en varias tiendas de departamento. Este producto para mi rostro es un poco fuerte ya que lo utilice por una semana y este me irritó pero sin embargo a mi madre le encanta.
Aide D.
Dallas, Tx United States
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE!!!!! I BOUGHT THIS BECAUSE I WAS SUFFERING FROM ACNE. I HAD A TOTAL OF 10 PIMPLES ON MY FACE. I USED THIS 2XS A DAY FOR 2 WEEKS AND NOTICED A BIG CHANGE. MY FACE WAS BRIGHT AND CLEAR. MY PORES WERE NON EXISTANT.
Maria M.
Lately i have been getting a lot of pimples around my face due to excessive stress and this is really helping me control it. It foes do what it claims and it helps control my stress acne. I would purchase it again once i run out.
Jessica M.
Watervliet, NY
This stuff always makes my face sting. However I will say for the price you do get a lot and it worked really quick. Most stores sell it in the health and beauty section. If it didn't sting so much I would probably buy it again.
Brittany B.
wading river
This stuff literally stings so bad. I don’t even have very sensitive skin but this dried my skin so much it started to flake. Completely stripped my skin of any natural oil and caused a lot of irritation. Not a good toner in my opinion
Samara N.
Melbourne, FL
This toner not only helps me fight off pimples before, during and after they appear (or sometimes don't!), it also doesn't dry out my skin. The formula feels gentle on my skin and does not sting or leave redness, which is good for sensitive skin or blemish-prone faces.
Jocelyn V.
Douglas
Purchased at: CVS
Awesome toner! Really helps for oily parts on the skin. Has plenty to last a long time and smells nice. I loved the outcome immediately when I took it off. Would definitely recommend if looking for something to help stress acne.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
A good price for a mediocre toner. I have gotten extremely stressed out over the school semester and I was hopping for this to do more than it did. Although I felt the cleaning of the product it did not do that much for my skin.
Hannah E.
Anderson, SC
This product keeps my skin looking breakout-free. I get it at Walmart and Target. I love that this toner comes in a line of similar products for your face. It’s a great product to use to balance your skin and manage breakouts.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.