BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Maheen J.
Because I have acne I've bin looking for products to get rid of it. I came across the Neutrohena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control and tried it for a week. It works like magic for me I saw changes in my skin day one!
Suzanne W.
Worked well at drying out pimples and keeping skin relatively oil-less (I've have very oily skin). It's not a miracle, just as good as another astringent product
Daisy P.
This toner was very effective. I felt like it helped clear up my skin and problem areas. I use it in the morning and at night before bed. I always use it right after my skincare routine but before my moisturizer.
Casey G.
I love this toner, it's a part of my daily routine. I attribute this to keeping my breakouts at bay! It does have a smell too it and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody with dry skin, but it's a great product.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Used to use this. It helped to get the rest of my makeup off at night that the remover didn't take off. Smelled good and fresh. It felt a little sticky on face though. I didn't really like that.
Eden T.
I tend to be stressed and this product really help me not break out and I use this everyday day and I bought it from a local pharmacy and it was amazing and not too pricy and I would definitely buy it again!!
Katherine A.
This work amazingly it too away most of the redness and controlled the acne. It was a gentle serum nothing harsh about it. It was very effective. I would use it again and definitely recommend it to others.
Aurora C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this toner or use a toner I use this before I put on my make up this is very gentle not harsh and has very mild scent and it met all the expectations I was looking for and In a toner this is my first time buying it and I will definitely be buying it again
kimberly c.
After a being stressed of school and all saying being In class and worried about my grades I got acne and this product help me a lot on removing them of my face.
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
I use this twice a day and it has reduced my ache so much. I love nuetrogena so much it has been a key component in my mission to reduce ache. I highly recommend this.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.