BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Deb H.
Glendale, AZ
I used this product in hopes of improving my overall complexion. It comes in a nice handy dandy bottle. You can literally see the difference within a couple of days.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I use this toner in the summer months when its very hot and humid. It really helps with any break outs I get during the hot summer days due to the heat and humidity.
shartika s.
Yonkers, NY
This is a good product I can use it when before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning and my face would look good as new and it has my face feeling brand new.
Maribel L.
Council Blfs, IA
Always a favorite. When I feel my face starting to feel gross , I tend to go back to this product to make things great again, I'm really bad with following a routine.
Jamie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Works well for my acne prone skin. I used it with the acne oil free line as well. A cleanser and moisturizer. Helped keep my face clean and blemish free for a while.
Anne d.
Christiansburg, VA
Stings a little to the touch, but very effective! Gets rid of all the dirt that didn't come off during cleansing. Leaves my face feeling smooth and prevents breakouts
Lynette V.
Tampa, FL
I use it for my oily face it leave it clean and keep my face feeling moist and clean. My son use it too for his oily face too and it has cleared it from in purities.
Jeannie O.
Flat Lick, KY
Neutrogena oil free acne stress control triple action toner is completely amazing no more shiny face helps against break outs and feels wonderful on my skin I love it
Taylor Y.
This toner is super strong so it sometimes does sting. However, its strength is what cleans out my pores and removes any remaining dirt so I'd recommend it for acne!
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.