BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hannah M.
Cincinnati
More on the drying side for sure. Harsh on acne and gives a very clean and "tight" feeling on the skin. Definitely would religiously follow up with a solid moisturizer.
Maribel L.
Council Blfs, IA
Always a favorite. When I feel my face starting to feel gross , I tend to go back to this product to make things great again, I'm really bad with following a routine.
Deb H.
Glendale, AZ
I used this product in hopes of improving my overall complexion. It comes in a nice handy dandy bottle. You can literally see the difference within a couple of days.
Amanda M.
Cape Coral, FL
This toner worked very well. It didn't leave me feeling dry like other toners have and I used it everyday sometimes even twice a day if I was really sweaty that day.
shartika s.
Yonkers, NY
This is a good product I can use it when before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning and my face would look good as new and it has my face feeling brand new.
Maricela F.
San Bernardino, CA
Absolutely love the great fresh feeling. You can actually feel your skin breating. Controls the acne doesn't make me have a breakout. Would definitely recommend this.
Ida G.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product only when my acne is really acting up. The price is just right. I like that it picks up the dirt the face wash didn't and my face feels super fresh.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I use this toner in the summer months when its very hot and humid. It really helps with any break outs I get during the hot summer days due to the heat and humidity.
Miku Y.
The toner was a bit to strong for my skin but I really like the results after the moisterizer was applied . I was not breaking out anymore and my skin looked brighter
Aubrie S.
Auburn
Took about 6 weeks to see results but my face cleared up fine. No drying or cracking in my skin which is very common for me (i have dry skin). Overal decent product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.