BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bridget M.
Douglasville, GA
I use a whole bottle and even repurchased another thinking it would be benificial. I can't say it did much for me. I just felt it tone but not so much as far as fighting the acne.
Kristin M.
Arlington, TX
Very refreshing, very gentle on my acne, it cleared my skin out within days! It's Great for oily or dry skin, didn't dry my face out was not oily!! I use it every single day!!
Kiley B.
West Lafayette, IN
I feel like my skin has definitely been improving since I started using this. I like that is helps fight acne but also has soothing ingredients that help my skin feel so soft
Jahdai G.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a college studentstudent, so during school season I am Super stressed. Once I get home I wash my face and use this toner and it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Maddy K.
Lawrence, KS
The only toner I trust using I use it every morning and night and every time I wash my face! Definitely reduces break outs and leaves your face always feeling fresh and clean.
Mikala L.
Deer Park, TX
This toner is very alcohol based! All it smelled like was alcohol and it burned every time I applied it. It didn't help with my acne at all. It just made my skin really tight.
Cara M.
I have super oily skin so something like this that doesn't add oil is perfect. It was super gentle on my skin. I bought it at cvs and it cleared my skin right up. Great product.
Kelsey J.
Hazelwood, MO
This toner has a very strong smell but works great . leaves skin very clean and fresh but it does leave skin a little dry so applying moisturizer afterwards is a great idea.
I am in love with this product it doesn't have oil it controls you're acne and it is safe.neutrogena has never dissapointed me and this product has to be one of the best ones.
Lyann P.
I have really bad acne and I tried everything but I bought this and it worked so well for me. I have less blackheads and my skin is turning a lot brighter then it used to be!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.