BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Nicole R.

I suffer from acne-prone skin. I've been switching up my face products this year, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has been looking dull,clogged, and gunked up. I figured it was because I stopped using a salicylic acid face-wash, and I read online that salicylic acid (SA) works better when it's left on your face rather than it being washed off. I was tired of spending so much on face products, so I looked for the best SA toner in my drugstore. This seemed like my only affordable option, so I picked it up.

Now, the one thing that I really don't like about this toner is that it has alcohol as the second ingredient. Basically nobody recommends using alcohol on your face because it is way too harsh and drying, yet companies like putting it in products because it makes your skin feel clean. Ideally I would want a toner like this minus the alcohol, but the one I want is $20 a bottle or something.

I use this after I wash my face and it kind of stings and burns my eyes because of the alcohol. It has a strong artificial cucumber scent, which could bother some people but I don't mind. It pulls everything out of my pores and makes my skin feel smooth and clean. It leaves my skin feeling a bit stripped and dry, but it also gives it a shiny surface, probably because SA is a chemical exfoliant and the toner closes my pores a little. I'm worried that this is a little too harsh and it's aggravating my acne more, but on the other hand, it has helped get rid of the weird clogged pores I had on the side of my cheeks. No, it hasn't cleared me up but it got rid of the ones I knew were clogged pores and not hormonal. Since this is stripping, it makes my skin more oily throughout the day because my body is trying to compensate for the dryness.

I don't know what's "stress free" about it. I think it's all just a marketing thing and the cucumber scent is supposed to relax you and make you feel like you're in a spa. Maybe it's supposed to calm your skin so you feel less stressed out. Either way, I didn't buy this so I could feel more relaxed or anything.

This toner isn't my #1 choice, but it's been working, it's easily found in stores, and it's affordable. In the future I think I'll switch to one without alcohol in it, but for now this fits the bill.
Giselle G.
South Houston, TX
Really great for oily skin like myself I love using it Alfred I clean my makeup off and wash my face makes my face feel really wonderful the next day makes it soft and hydrating
cosette f.
Murfreesboro, TN
it makes your skin feel fresh, clean, and moisturized. definitely avoid eyes, but other than that it's a really good product! it did everything i needed it to. i'd buy it again!!
brandy s.
Waukegan, IL
Made me skin feel refreshed somewhat but I don't think I want to use this product anymore. I'm trying to find something different. Dried out my skin a lot now I have dry patches
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
This product is great for all of us who has acne problems, i use this toner every night after i washed my faced , doesn't break out my face. I totally recommend it.
tania m.
I love this product it helps my face have a more healthy sking and i have 1 daughter so every night i used it because i get stressed alot and it helps my face become more cleaner
Hope H.
This product always leaved my face feeling clean. I also tend to breakout around that time of the month and also because of stress and I find that this helps control breakouts.
Amanda G.
Reno, NV
This is one of the best toners I have used. Good for the cost, a little goes a long way. It makes a difference in your acne if you use it regularly once a day. Would buy again.
Kiley B.
West Lafayette, IN
I feel like my skin has definitely been improving since I started using this. I like that is helps fight acne but also has soothing ingredients that help my skin feel so soft
Cara M.
I have super oily skin so something like this that doesn't add oil is perfect. It was super gentle on my skin. I bought it at cvs and it cleared my skin right up. Great product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.