BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Emma S.
I have been using this toner for the past couple of years as my morning and night routine.Although I've used other products,I still manage to go back and purchase.
Ashley Q.
Saint Cloud, MN
It works great and I use it daily. It leaves a tingly feeling after using it. The only thing I don't like is that when I use it around my eyes it stings a little.
jesika v.
Fredericksburg, VA
This product works ready good i have less acne on my face. You should really get this cais eit works very well and oil free is always a good thing and it tones your face really good to
Ashley D.
Bayfield, CO
I love this having three kids and a lot of stress helps me stress about one less thing my girls use it for school because school is stressful for them and don't want them breaking out
Crystal D.
I really like his toner because it's oil free. I have oily/combination skin and this toner works great to balance it out. This toner smells fresh and really does a good job.
Damaris P.
This toner feels great on the skin, and definitely a good price. However I'd be wary if your skin is dry! Not a bad choice if you're in a pinch though, or a once in a while type of item.
Iracar C.
Acne have always been a problem to me, and this absolutely save my life, the price is perfect, it isn't too expensive, it is so gentle with your skin, it is more than I expected, if I wouldn't have that I really don't know what could happen whit my face
araceli m.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this toner it removes any excess oil and dirt from skin and leaves your face fresh all though it doesn't remove blemishes but it does help in reducing them.
Selena P.
Hatfield
I use the whole line of this. Only products that don't break me out more than I already am. Keeps new breakouts under control. I love this line. I have been using for about 4 years.
Anna D.
This works pretty well if you're planning on drying out your acne, just apply it on the spot and it'll dry it out in no time and you'll be good as new I loved it!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.