BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Stefanie B.
Pleasant View, TN
I love this toner. I had a major breakout. Not sure what made me breakout but this toner really helped me. I cannot wait to try the rest of the products in the Acne Stress Control line.
Lindsey B.
Cadillac, MI
This is my top 3 that I will use for the rest of my life, worked from day one. My skin (my t zone) is oily enough it never drys out even when using rubbing alcohol. The was a life saver for me.
Brittany L.
Smells like cucumber and makes you skin feel tingly and fresh. I usually apply it with a cotton pad before doing my nightly skincare routine and it usually gets rid of any excess makeup that didn't get cleaned off with my face wash. However, if you have sensitive skin this toner might be a little to harsh (since it isn't alcohol free I believe) you should opt for something gentler.
Brandon D.
Perry, GA
This stuff is pretty great for cleaning your skin. If you ever have some small bumps or any, then you should really try Neutrogena because it takes away everything in a short amount of time.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
I felt over all this product did its job it really gave that clean tingle of a good toner. The smell was strong at first but then settled after product dried. Would repurchase and recommend.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
I have had to deal with acne for most of my life. I have tried so many acne treatments, and Neutrogena is the best brand that I have used. I have been using Neutrogena for over ten years now.
This was a really good product for its price. It last a really long time. Use it morning and night. It makes the skin feel so soft and clean. You can buy it basically at any target or Walmart.
Maira E.
Manvel, TX
This product is very helpful on my oily skin I try to use it every day after my face wash to clean out my pores and I feel like my pores have minimized since I started using ! Really recommend
jordyn-shae m.
Rockingham , NC
I started to use this product to help take off my makeup & spot treat specific acne spots on my face. In the beginning it did make my skin dry but it's very effective.
Graciela R.
This toner removes all the gunk in the skin leaving it feeling refreshing. It helps with blemishes that are about to surface and helps control acne. After using it it leaves a mintypical feel.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.