BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Xioneridalis L.
By far the best I also have a body spray that keep pimples from popping up anywhere on your body has a cooling feeling once it touches the skin like you can feel it working and doing its job right
Kylie T.
I love this product. It really helped me with my acne and was not pricey at all! I have been using it for several months and it has been extremely effective. I would for sure recommend it to anyone!
Rachel A.
I used this product more to help control oil than to fight acne. It did not work well enough for my skin for me to purchase it again, as I had to start using it more and more to help control shine.
Shanae M.
Milpitas, CA
Neutogena, great as always. I just hate the smell of this, reminds me of a hospital. Get the job done though & the results are good enough for daily use with no complaints.
Aileen V.
Alhambra , CA
I recently started using this product & I love it's my skin feels so soft after using it & my fave has really been clearing up & I haven't been breaking out as much! Definitely one of my faves!
Morgan T.
Elizabeth City, NC
You can feel this product working as you apply it to your skin. I used it on my face and chest and noticed a significant reduction in the redness of my breakouts in a matter of just a few days.
Rachel Z.
Neutrogena offers many great products so my opinion is biased as an avid user. I wash my face and use astringent before bed and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. This product does it's job.
Lindsey B.
Cadillac, MI
This is my top 3 that I will use for the rest of my life, worked from day one. My skin (my t zone) is oily enough it never drys out even when using rubbing alcohol. The was a life saver for me.
Bailey F.
Lakeville, IN
I try out a lot of different toners because most of them I don't like. But I have settled on this one because it really helps to clear up my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling gross after!
Molly L.
Amherst, OH
This stuff is my favorite, I use it all the time it's gentle but harsh on the acne. The packaging is nice and it definitely gets the job done! I totally love this product!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.