BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Karina C.
chicago
Amber W.
Los Angeles
Neutrogena is your best friend if you’ve got oily skin, like I do. They offer so many different oil-free products to help clear your skin. This toner has helped the coloration of my skin a lot, and keeps my breakouts at bay. I love it!
Kristin B.
Oregon, ohio
As a toner I would say this was a pretty typical experience. Felt it go on and then it dried pretty quickly. Face felt somewhat dry and it did not help my acne go away. I will probably not buy this again but it may help someone else.
D K.
One of my favorite toners!! Evens out my skin and a perfect base for my moisturizer! I have been using this product for 2 years now and I love it! Great value for a drug store product! I would definitly recommend this to others!
Megan M.
This toner is not one of my favorites. My face always feel a bit dried out afterwards and it tends to sting while applying it. My face is sensitive so it tends to make me breakout more so than taking care of the acne that is present.
Thao L.
Rowlett
I used to use a different kind, same brand, but bought this one to try out of curiosity one time. I have dry and sensitive skin and it develop a rash within 20 seconds after I applied this. My face got swollen and I had to washed with cold water and the rashes won't stop itching after 1 hour. However, my husband can use this without a problem so it's just me!
Cynthia R.
Lake Village
I love this toner. It stings a little when applying it, but I love it. It does work. I’ve noticed if I have a blemish and apply this, it dries the blemish off. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Leslie S.
Accokeek, MD
I absolutely love the cucumber scent of the toner! And I have noticed I have less acne after using it for a month, and the pores around my nose have never been clearer! The only thing I didn't like about this toner was that it dried out my skin, even after using it once every couple days. But overall, it's a great product.
Shoo S.
Sacramento
I purchased this at Walmart and hoping it will prevent my skin to break out. At first, I don’t want to purchase toner with alcohol before it may be too harsh for my skin, but I don’t think it help me break out because I just got it.
Alexis G.
I had a lot of acne before I started taking medications and while using this in could see how well it worked. It took some of my redness away and relived a lot of pain that came from having pimples. It also helped control period pimples.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.