BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Mary B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Makes my skin red and splotchy... i use this with the other products in the line... and my skin obviously does not react well to this ( which , so not cool... and i can't return it...) would NOT recommend
Brittany W.
Toccoa, Ga
It works just as good as any toner I've used. It helps clear up breakouts but leaves the skin dry. Not any different than any other toners I've tried, but it gets the job done.
Anna V.
Minneapolis, MN
This product was too harsh on my skin. If you have very sensitive skin it will cause your skin to burn and turn red. Overall this product was too harsh so I stopped using it.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I use the Oil-Free Acne stress control day after I take a shower. I am a teacher so my life is full of stress, and this product helps me keep my face feeling clean. I have struggled with acne for years and was trying to find a wash that wouldn't dry out my skin when i used it. I finally found one!
Bianca V.
I used to have bad acne. And I used a lot of products but lost didn't do much. After I started using this product I have noticed a huge difference ! My skin is so much clearer!
Bailee B.
Beech Grove, IN
This toner really helped to get my acne under control and help manage the really bad break outs during my cycle! I love this product and will never go to anything different!
Keileasha S.
Dallas, TX
I don't think acne products work well for anyone. Seems like it does things to keep people buying more & more. If you have acne & want to get rid of it use natural products.
Morgan W.
This toner is great! I use it with a cotton pad and it removes left over makeup after I have removed it twice already. It also does a good job of keeping spots at bay as well.
Melissa P.
I LOVE THIS TONER , however only in the summer . Unfortunately in the winter the alcohol in this specific toner dries out my skin but in the summer it absorbs my sweat and oil developed throughout the day
The Acne stress control start to work well on my skin. However, at one point I believe it was becoming too strong for my skin. It was beginning to dry out my t zone and small patch on side of forehead.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.