BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been using this toner for over a year now. It's probably one of the best toners I've tried in recent years. It really does keep acne under control. I can tell a difference in my skin when I do not use it.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA
I had really bad acne and this was my goto a lot of products didn't work for me but this one did I'm not saying it's going to work for everyone but it's definitely a great product.
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
Great stuff! Still use it majority of the time after I wash my face! I have pretty sensitive skin and I don't personally feel that it hurts but on acne it does work and dry out the zit
Sierra O.
Tucson, AZ
I'm a full time student and I work part time. When it comes to finals week I always break out because of stress. However with this, I didn't have any embarrassing outbreaks like I usually do. It's a life saver.
Tara M.
Minnetonka, MN
This toner is great for helping clear up acne that is caused by stress or anxiety. This product definitely met my expectations and I have now used it for years. I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Mishelle E.
I felt my skin was too sensitive to this formula. The price was competitive to others. Did not meet my expectation because of its harshness. Did work out better for my husband, but I would not use this again.
Brittany S.
After Three Pregnancy Which Wrecked My Skin Tone On my face This Has Been My Go To Item Which Helps Me Out A Great Deal. If Your Like Me. You Wanna Not look Like A Mom of Three To much. This Is The Toner For You.
Drea R.
Leming, TX
This worked wonders on my acne. Definitely would use if u have acne. I tried just about anything and everything seed to just make it worse but when I bout this OMG I was so happy 😊😁
Dorothy Q.
Canton
This is a very fast acting toner that does not have any stinging or dryness after use. I think it might be the best toner I have tried so far. It has the strength of an astringent but it's as gentle as a toner.
Fanchon T.
Berwick, LA
Love it. Doesn't try me out, even with daily use. Deep cleans and removes all traces of makeup left behind. Doesn't burn or sting. Keeps my face clean and clear!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.