BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Olivia C.
Portsmouth, RI
I used this product after cleansing my face and before using my acne medication. It made my face sting and turn red because of the salicylic acid. Would not recommend for sensitive skin as I didn't use it twice.
Morgan S.
Ransomville, NY
I live by this product! Even having as sensitive skin as I do, this is my go to! Not harsh and gets the job done. I always find coupons for it too. Packaging is simple and easy to find on a shelf
I had terrible acne and I noticed the more stress I was under the worse it got. I found this product at a l oval drugstore. It leaves my face without any oil residue and does not dry out my skin like most products.
Madeline S.
South Salem, NY
This toner was okay. My main issue with is was that I didn't see results from using it. My acne didn't get worse but it also didn't get any better. It had a pleasant smell to it and it didn't dry my skin out much.
Imari J.
Maywood, IL
I recently bought the Marula oil from Vita Liberata and i am in love - used it with the mitt that i bought a while ago. The application takes some time, but I looked like I just came back from vacation!!! LOVE!
Briana M.
Martinsville
Really takes away oils and makes your face feel healthy, just make sure to moisturize but wash your hands first so you don't transfer oils right back on your face.
Tyreena G.
Albuquerque, NM
This toner is awesome and has drastically improved the quality of my skin. I'm not a very big fan of using toners because I feel like they sting a lot, but this one is smooth and keeps me looking awake all day :)
lily n.
I loveee this toner, whenever my skin decided to break out like crazy and i cant seem to get it under control i go to this stuff and it calms it down without over drying it and causing it be irritated and not to mention the smell is quite nice as well !
Kendra C.
Sanford, FL
This product was awesome! I have bad acne and this really helped me, it also didn't make my skin feel all oily which is a big plus and something I really look for
Autumn A.
Green Bay , Wi
I don't use this every day but when I am breaking out this adds a good amount of acne medication to my skin without over drying. Paired with a good moisturizer this product does wonders.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.