BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA
This product is amazing if you're frustrated about breaking out, however, I will say it DOES dry out your skin tremendously, so use this sparingly. I would not recommend using it every single day.
Tasnima H.
Being a college student is tough. The amount of stress I undergo causes me to break out. Luckily I've used this product for a few months now and it's helped reduce breaking out. Highly recommend!
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
This was very rough on my skin.  I question if it did more harm than good.  I now prefer using acne pads for if I'm breaking out, and moisturizing toners to brighten my skin.  I would not repurchase.
Alexandra E.
I'm acne prone so I was excited to try this, but this actually sparked more breakouts on my skin. I like the feeling you get after using it, but ultimately that tingle didn't translate to results.
Jéssica M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a WONDERFUL product. It takes care of any problems on my face and I would recommend it to anyone. I also have sensitive skin and have never had any problems with this product. Nuetrogena sells another wash that looks very similar to this one (there is a silver stripe above the cap). It does not work for me and I bought it on accident once.
Sylvie w.
I love this!!! it cleanses my face so well and I feel so refreshed after! the smell is kinda of chemically but it's not too much! my acne goes away in days after I use this! I recommended this!!
Blanco C.
It is one of the cleansers that has done well to my face, it really helps to control acne, it also helps to exfoliate the face as it removes dead skin, and in me, makes the skin is incredibly soft and pimple free .
Khushi P.
I hope they never ever ever discontinue this toner! It's the best I've ever used I use it as a preventive to keep acne away. Can be drying on the skin but I think that's why it keeps acne away. Price is very reasonable. Product lasts a long time. Great product!
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
I used this product for years, and it worked when I was a lot younger, but unfortunately it didn't work as I grew. It was definitely affordable, but there are so many other products out there that are better.
Gabrielle S.
Brooklyn, NY
No more pimples when I use this product,this made my skin very clear,but it made my already dry skin,even more dry if you have dry skin I recommend using a saclylic moisturizer with this product to ensure protection from acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.