BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
Overall, I feel this product helps keep my skin clear, however, it is sometimes really strong, especially if it gets too close to your eyes. It sometimes makes my eyes water excessively; I can’t imagine actually getting it in your eyes!
Maddy P.
Maryville, MO
I have been using this toner for a month or so and I have seen some improvement but not as much as I had hoped. I feel like with more regular use it could improve more. My skin is less oily but I don’t think it changed much for my acne.
Karina C.
chicago
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
Love this product all of my sisters and I use this to make sure our face is clean and even. It comes out of the bottle nicely and is very gentle on my skin. This product met my expectations perfectly and I will definitely purchase again.
Amber W.
Los Angeles
Neutrogena is your best friend if you’ve got oily skin, like I do. They offer so many different oil-free products to help clear your skin. This toner has helped the coloration of my skin a lot, and keeps my breakouts at bay. I love it!
Megan M.
This toner is not one of my favorites. My face always feel a bit dried out afterwards and it tends to sting while applying it. My face is sensitive so it tends to make me breakout more so than taking care of the acne that is present.
D K.
One of my favorite toners!! Evens out my skin and a perfect base for my moisturizer! I have been using this product for 2 years now and I love it! Great value for a drug store product! I would definitly recommend this to others!
Kristin B.
Oregon, ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
As a toner I would say this was a pretty typical experience. Felt it go on and then it dried pretty quickly. Face felt somewhat dry and it did not help my acne go away. I will probably not buy this again but it may help someone else.
Cynthia R.
Lake Village
I love this toner. It stings a little when applying it, but I love it. It does work. I’ve noticed if I have a blemish and apply this, it dries the blemish off. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Alexis G.
I had a lot of acne before I started taking medications and while using this in could see how well it worked. It took some of my redness away and relived a lot of pain that came from having pimples. It also helped control period pimples.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.