BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Ana A.
Fontana, CA
Believe it when it says Oil-Free. Still makes my fave feel moisturized with it's gentle feel. A very simple but yet love the packaging. Definitely effective! I've been using it none stop since I've bought it's year.
Rebecca P.
Susanville, CA
This right here is amazing. I tend to break out the most when I'm stressed which has been a lot lately. I saw this...thought I might give it a try.and BAM now I'm never getting rid of this.
I love this product! It removes access makeup and dirt that my makeup remover leaves behind. It has a cooling feeling and leaves your face feeling so cool and clean but you can feel it working on your acne! I love it!
Zandy C.
Coachella, CA
It works great!! Leaves face feeling super clean and fresh. It cleans down into the pores. After applying it skin feels smooth and cool. Really love it plus the price is very resonable.
Keisha H.
Jacksonville , NC
It is a very good product. I use it more for my t-zone areas. Easy to you and I would recommend it to anyone. I purchased mine at Target. It was effective and i would totally buy it again.
Thais F.
made my skin looks smooth and shine with less than 2 weeks using it! I felt some parts getting litlle dry in the beggin but later my skin just got use to and started to looks really better
Jenn L.
This toner is too drying for my skin even though I have oily combination skin. This also stings a bit when I use it. I prefer to use something a little more gentle.
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I actually used this product because I had one bad breakout and it helped dramatically. I have pretty sensitive skin and I was lucky that it wasn't too harsh. I would use this product again and recommend it to another!
Lindsay B.
Collierville, TN
I have very sensitive skin, and I'm prone to acne breakouts. My dermatologist has always recommended neutrogena products, and although this wasn't harsh on my face, it didn't clear my breakouts as well as I'd hoped.
Taylor S.
I just recently bought this and I love this toner! I use this a couple times a week when my face is feeling extra oily. It's a great value and great product- I wish it came with a pump lid.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.