BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Amanda C.
Summerville, SC
Works well. Doesn't dry out my skin or sting like don't other products do. Very nice looking bottle. This product has met my expectations. Gentle on the skin, fresh scent, and overall good product. Good price, as well.
Jenn L.
This toner is too drying for my skin even though I have oily combination skin. This also stings a bit when I use it. I prefer to use something a little more gentle.
Renee H.
I didn't like the smell but it helped clear up my acne and felt refreshing to my skin after using it. It also wasn't something that felt like I needed to go out of my way every night to do.
I love this product! It removes access makeup and dirt that my makeup remover leaves behind. It has a cooling feeling and leaves your face feeling so cool and clean but you can feel it working on your acne! I love it!
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I actually used this product because I had one bad breakout and it helped dramatically. I have pretty sensitive skin and I was lucky that it wasn't too harsh. I would use this product again and recommend it to another!
Ana A.
Fontana, CA
Believe it when it says Oil-Free. Still makes my fave feel moisturized with it's gentle feel. A very simple but yet love the packaging. Definitely effective! I've been using it none stop since I've bought it's year.
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI
Great product I would recommend to others. I started using this just a few months ago and can already tell a difference. I used a similar product before this one and I can honestly say that this one has blown me away
Keisha H.
Jacksonville , NC
It is a very good product. I use it more for my t-zone areas. Easy to you and I would recommend it to anyone. I purchased mine at Target. It was effective and i would totally buy it again.
Jess S.
I've been using this toner since I was an early teenager ( I was that girl who broke out in fifth grade) definitely a little on the harsh side, but does the trick! It's always my go-to when I need something to work fast!
Taylor S.
I just recently bought this and I love this toner! I use this a couple times a week when my face is feeling extra oily. It's a great value and great product- I wish it came with a pump lid.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.