BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kaylia H.
I use this as my every day astringent and I love it! It doesn't dry out my face and keeps my face super clean and oil free! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Michelle B.
I don't know if I noticed a difference in my skin. Have to use moisturizer after. Leaves skin feeling very tight and dry afterwards. It was nice for the time I used it.
Jacky G.
It's the best! It's cleared my acne and fried it within two or three days . I haven't seen or used any other product that helps me as much at this one does. It helps me so much. I would recommend if you have issues with acne.
Alexis N.
Arlington, TX
Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I can tell how well it cleans by all the dirt and oil I see on my cotton round even after I just washed my face and removed my makeup. And it balances your pH.
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
I use this toner everynight! It leves my face feeling nice and clean without making my skin feel dry.i have pretty clear skin but if i ever have a little acne going on this makes it disappear!
Raissa Z.
Very good! My problem with acne is much better now I'm using the oil free acne. The price is very accessible and I recommend for everyone. At the first time you use you can see the difference.
Vesna T.
This is a new product to me, but it's quickly become part of my nighttime routine. I think it's really gentle. I was worried that it would dry out my skin a lot, but I haven't found that to be the case.
Ashley J.
Cleared up my black spots and left me feeling refreshing! I used it twice a day. In the morning and before bed. My eking is veteeen oily and dry and this works for me.
Christina L.
Countryside, IL
No complaints here, it's light and effective. I've gotten many compliments on the appearance of my skin when I use it regularly. The price is pretty reasonable as well
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I suffer from acne really bad. It seems EVERYTHING I put to my face breaks me out! It's so effective, and easy on my sensitive skin. It's very good for the price, and it keeps my acne from getting out of control. I use it every night, it's not harsh on my face, and doesn't leave my face shiny! I will continue to use it as long as it's made.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.