BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Alexandra E.
I'm acne prone so I was excited to try this, but this actually sparked more breakouts on my skin. I like the feeling you get after using it, but ultimately that tingle didn't translate to results.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Ive only just begun using this but it has made my face feel extremely clean! I couple it with the pink grapefruit foaming wash and end my routine with the pink grapefruit oil free moisturizer. Soo good
Maritza H.
Tehachapi, CA
This a good toner not pricy at all. It didn't make my face oily or greasy. It improved my skin texture. I do recommend this one. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Ashley J.
Cleared up my black spots and left me feeling refreshing! I used it twice a day. In the morning and before bed. My eking is veteeen oily and dry and this works for me.
Brittany H.
West Fargo, ND
Works like it should. I've been fighting acne for 17 years and this I'm combination wit cleansers, acne lotion, and appt treatment gel, my skin has very few breakouts.
I suffer with minor acne and breakouts and this product worked great to combat these invaders. I would apply twice a day for about 3 weeks with results seen soon after. I often got compliments on the sudden change in skin.
Laura C.
I love this product because I have very bad acne and when I started to use this I noticed it really helped. I noticed that it made my skin clear. I noticed that my skin has been less oily than it usually is throughout the day.
Jasmin P.
Mountain View, CA
At first I didn't like it because it can be a little bit drying but I started using it again it's still a little bit drying but it's really good and it gives you that smooth finish and I recommend using a moisturizer after.
Jacky G.
It's the best! It's cleared my acne and fried it within two or three days . I haven't seen or used any other product that helps me as much at this one does. It helps me so much. I would recommend if you have issues with acne.
Haley B.
I use this toner on my most acne prone area which is under my nose and sometimes on my checks. This help me to stop any breakouts and I think for 7 dollars you get a good amount . I haven't noticed any breakouts from this.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.