BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kendra S.
Nashville, TN
I used this product it made my skin feel really dry..but I didn't use the product long the drying out was just to much,and I already have dry skin really bad. So it just wasnt for my kind of skin.
Abbie F.
Charleston, WV
Fights acne and makes your skin feel tighter and cleaner. I use it in the shower and love it! My boyfriend uses it too for his acne. It honestly helps and is one of the best products we have found.
Ella W.
Honestly this toner helped me more than most face washes ever have. I put this on a cotton round and gently wipe it all over my face about twice a day. It took about three weeks, but my skin is almost perfectly clear! If you want pesky acne to evaporate, try this. Seriously.
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
I love this toner. I was using a different toner but decided to try something new. I came upon this toner and its been working really good! and i love the smell!!!! Is it just me or is that weird? lol
Brensley S.
this burns and stings my skin so bad ! i haven't noticed a difference in my acne. Do not get this anywhere near hour eyes, because it will burn bad. i do not have sensitive skin so i'm not sure why it hurts so mad. DO NOT recommend
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
Absolutely love this product! I will switch up between this and the witch hazel toner! They both work wonders! This one is nice specifically for acne and isn't harsh at all! Plus the smell is amazing!
Suzanne S.
Columbia, SC
Keeps my skin from breaking out and also sometimes works as a last minute makeup remover. It's gentle on my skin and works great. It's cute packaging!!!!!!!!!! I would 10/10 recommend to my friends!!!
Brandi H.
Ridgeland
This product was two stars for me because if you are the type with sensitive skin like me, it will sting, burn, and dry out your skin. I definitely don't recommend deep cleaning with an exfoliating brush because it can get worse.
Adriana C.
I like this toner. I had recently been getting a lot of acne and this really seemed to help with that. I would apply it after washing my face. It would reduce the acne, I would definitely but it again
Luisa C.
I usually use this on my forehead because that's where I get pimples two days after my eyebrows get done. It dryes super fast and the affected area feels clean. It works super well for me because I usually break out due to stress.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.