BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Miree L.
Ridgeland
It's not very effective, not to me at least. It could be better, it's a tad bit harsh, and made my skin a little bit dry, the packaging looks nice and clean but that's pretty much the only thing I like.
Laura P.
Bastrop, TX
I have been using this toner for about two months, and it works very well! It definitely helps prevent acne and treat current breakouts. I saw results within the first week of using it. Awesome product!
Vanessa K.
Narragansett, RI
This product made my skin feel extra nice and spunky! It's a nice after a weekend that was AMAZING during, and then after.... not so much. A little pricey for my tastes though. But nice all and alll!!!!
Amaris Q.
I have combination skin and this just didn't really do it for me. I have tried everything that Target has to offer and I saw no difference in my skin. Maybe you will have better luck with it than me.
maría f.
Miami
I recommend this neutrogena triple action to either clean your face and make it look less oily and without acne or to just refresh and not look dead so it is a good toner and a good brand completely :)
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
I love this toner. I was using a different toner but decided to try something new. I came upon this toner and its been working really good! and i love the smell!!!! Is it just me or is that weird? lol
Gloria D.
Victorville, CA
I love this does not dry out your skin!! I have really pale skin and sensitive and I can use everyday. I have my teenager son using it as well. Leaves your face soft and a nice cleansing smell to it
Kenyetta W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is helpful when trying to keep acne at bay. I suffer from occasional adult acne and when I first notice a pimple, I reach for Neutrogena Acne Stress Triple Action Toner after cleansing my face with a mental cleanser.
Kelley I.
Allentown, PA
This product can be a little bit drying, but I love it so much! It's a great value, and it definitely gets my skin feeling super clean while removing any excess makeup. I have repurchased multiple times, and will continue to do so!
Abbie F.
Charleston, WV
Fights acne and makes your skin feel tighter and cleaner. I use it in the shower and love it! My boyfriend uses it too for his acne. It honestly helps and is one of the best products we have found.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.