BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Valeria P.
Great Falls, MT
I really enjoy this product. It has helped curb my break outs to a minimum. It does it's job without being too drying or too concentrated. Only drawback is it can feel like it's burning if your skin is very sensitive.
Kirsten N.
Saint Louis, MO
In the beginning it was horrible, due to having sensitive skin. My face was super red and irritated, and I thought my face was breaking out more. I went from using it twice a day to once. It made a huge difference! After two weeks my face was clear!
Hannah H.
Annapolis
I throw on this toner right after the shower an I feel like it preps my face for make up or just going out without makeup. This is a livesaver during midterms or finals when Im stressing over tests but would rather the stress didnt show in my face!
Peyton C.
Charleston
For a person whose face is riddled with acne, this was a god send. This was EXTREMELY effective. I loved it so much, my expectations were not only met but the gentle but effective work ruled my world. I wish I could thank who created this toner. Yes!
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
This product was very useful. It did sting my face a little. It got rid of my stress acne in 1-2 days, but did not work very well at all for my hormonal acne. Didn't break out my sensitive skin. I would not buy again.
Rebecca M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I got this toner after developing cystic acne. I didn't babe high expectations because nothing I had tried before it was helping. This was one of the first products I tried that actually seemed to make a difference.
Jannalle S.
Modesto, CA
This product helps a lot for keeping my face clear, I don't use it a lot for using it mostly when stressed or on my menses when I get the most break out. This is one of my favorite product, it leaves my skin soft
Desiree H.
Round Rock, TX
I love this toner by Neutrogena! It helps keep my face feeling fresh and it works so well on my sensitive skin! This toner is available at Target and Walmart! The packaging is great and easy to take out. Definitely give it a 5/5 for sure! #Impressed
Jacqueline M.
Pampa, TX
I LOVE this product, a friend of mine recommended it to me and I honestly thank her all the time because it helped me immensely with the acne on my forehead. I would recommend this to a friend as well. such a good product for being only less than $10
Nallely T.
Great toner! I used to work at a daycare and would get horrible acne due to the stress working there! A friend recommended it to me and I fell in love with it actually helped clear up my acne and tone my skin! Love!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.