BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Grace R.
Carbondale, IL
This smells like rubbing alcohol with a little bit of menthol in it. This didn't do anything to help my acne; it only mad it red and angry while burning my sensitive skin. Unless you like stinging and redness, do not put this on your face.
Anna C.
Love the way this toner makes my face feel! Very refreshing and really feels like it tightens my pores. Great deal for the value, a little goes a long way with this product too!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
I love the smell of this and how tingly and fresh my skin feels afterwards! I can tell this opens my pores but it isn't harsh. It doesn't sting or burn. It is a refreshing and clean toner that I enjoy using.
Claudia R.
Montclair, CA
Love this product, it really works for me. After removing makeup and washing my face, I use this and it removes all traces of makeup left on face. Helps with my excess oil too.
Rumer O.
Toledo, OH
Favorite line of drugstore acne products. I use all three every day! Super affordable and easy to use. Great packaging as well. Recommend to anyone with stubborn acne that just won't go away after a stressful situation. Highly recommend!!
Mechia C.
Monett, MO
I grew up with terrible acne and had a hard time finding products that worked well. This was one of the better product that i tried. It didn't leave my face dry and cracking nor did it make it overly oily!!
Zurianna T.
Oakland CA
I love this product it has my face feeling so relieved you could get these products from a lot of places but Walmarts a good place it's effective and not disappointing at all I would buy this product again
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Worked for removing excess makeup that remained after washing with soap. Not ideal for my combination skin. It would dry out my face too much and cause my face to get oily real fast.
Kaitlyn M.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this toner twice a day. I have extremely oily skin and this dries my face just enough without leaving it too dry. My boyfriend actually got me started on this toner and for the past 2 years it has helped clear my face tremendously.
Dasondria J.
Philadelphia, PA
The Acne Stress Control Toner works well without irritating the skin. I am a repeat user and have not been disappointed yet. I love almost all Neutrogena products. The company itself produces high quality, effective products for skin care.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.