BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hannah R.
I don't have that much of an acne problem, but when I had some pimples this seemed to help get rid of them. After using this product my sling felt good and clean. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good toner that really works!
K K.
I absolutely love this toner! I have been searching for a good toner that is gentle on my sensitive skin and I've found the perfect one. I've noticed a great difference in my skin and the reduce of acne.
Tammy W.
Conesus, NY
I do like this product but found the results somewhat inconsistent. It would work well but then it would kind of stop working. Not sure why, but it was just ok for me, not great
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Definitely does what it said it will! It helps my makeup last longer after you use it for a while. I was impressed and very satisfied with this product. Kept my skin under control from the acne I used to get
Jaleesa H.
San Antonio, TX
I truly enjoy this toner. I used it at the end of my cleaning regime regardless of the products I use prior. I was a little confused by the fact that it is called Stress Control, but it definitely keeps the acne at bay alleviating stress.
Riki J.
I like this. It not that much. I have tried to save money by using drug store face products but spend more money if you think you should. It was pretty harsh and dried out my face a lot. I wouldn't get it again
Susie H.
This has been my go to toner for years! It's invaluable to my routine. No matter what wash or scrub I use this toner always leaves behind residue and this toner finds it. If I get lazy and don't use it I break out. It gets the job done and keeps its promises.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Worked for removing excess makeup that remained after washing with soap. Not ideal for my combination skin. It would dry out my face too much and cause my face to get oily real fast.
Zurianna T.
Oakland CA
I love this product it has my face feeling so relieved you could get these products from a lot of places but Walmarts a good place it's effective and not disappointing at all I would buy this product again
Amber A.
Coachella, CA
The scent is really strong, very alcoholy in a way. The product itself is really strong as well, it really gets off all the excess dirt off my face after I've washed my face, and helps a lot with my acne. Which I don't have very much of.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.