BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cindy F.
Downey , Ca
I use Netrogena oil-free acne stress control toner everyday. It's affordable at Target and is from I brand I have used for years and will always trust. It helps keep my adult hormonal acne under control. Would definitely recommend to others.
MAITE R.
Plano, TX
Absorbed all excess oil tremendously and left my skin feeling refreshed and clear. I use this product when my skin is feeling abnormally oily. Great value and extremely effective.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I cannot say enough good things about this product! My skin breaks out super easily from stress and this product does just the trick in eliminating my acne! It's not oily and it also doesn't dry out your skin!
Rachel K.
Wallingford, PA
I started using this after a few life issues caused me to start having break outs again in my 30s. It has done a great job at keeping my skin clear and I usually buy it at Target. I should use it more often but it helps to clear things up!!
Lakrisha S.
After my baby I had issues with acne, this product definitelt helped clear up the acne issues in a timely manner! I also liked that it wasnt overly oily on my skin, i hate that slimey feel that some toners give.
Moe V.
San Diego, CA
really nice if you are looking for something cheap! although i prefer something cruel free these days, i see myself not repurchasing this product but great if you are okay with that sort of thing.
Danielle C.
Palm City, FL
It made my face feel like I had something caked on it afterwards. It was ok at first but as each of the days progressed it was like I had put lots and lots of oil on my face. I have oily skin but it never was like that until I used this toner.
Cynthia C.
Worthington, MN
I love this toner makes my skin feel soft and tight.😁 The product is very affordable it lasts forever its very comfortable to use it dosent break me up or irritate my skin injust really do love this product ive been using it for 3 years now.
Jen G.
Montebello, CA
It has a tingling feel but it tones and prevents acne caused by stress. It doesn't feel like it has alcohol. It doesn't irritate the skin either. I have been using it for months and no pealing or over drying of the sling has happen to me
Samantha S.
Somehow this made me break out more than normal. Idk if I'm allergic to the formulas or what but I got a tone of tiny pimples on my forhead and my skin stung after using it. It might work for normal skin types. Don't recommend to sensitive.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.