BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
Love this stuff have been using it for about two weeks and omg my face is so clear and feels so much butter. Normally I have all these tiny little bumps on my forehead and they are all gone and I haven't had a single pimple since I started using it
mary ashley m.
Dix Hills
one of my favorite products that neutrogena has come out with! compared to other products i’ve used its both inexpensive and works well! i have very sensitive skin and was perfect for me and i don’t think i would change anything about this product!
Elizabeth S.
Belleville
This is my favorite toner. This got rid of my acne when it was the worst. It was so effective and was more than I expected for the price. I’m on my 4th bottle at this point because it’s the only toner that stop my acne. Love it! I would recommend.
Mallory L.
Elizabeth
These have done wonders for my acne! After cleansing I do this with a cotton round and it takes off all the dead skin and really seeps the product into your skin to get the most out of it! It’s not drying, I use it 1x daily followed by a serum then moisturizer. It’s affordable and last long.
Amanda R.
Claridge, PA
I used this all the time in college to control my stress breakouts. I bought it at Rite Aid and it was a great value, especially for a college kid on a budget. It dried out all my blemishes. I hated the smell though, so that could be a bit better.
Crystal M.
Are use this product for a while after I had serious acne breakouts. It reached my expectations and beyond and made a remarkable difference for scars on my face. Would definitely buy again and recommend. The price is fair for the results you get.
Ashley W.
Cincinnati
I was not a fan of this product.  I found it to be very drying and my face burnt a bit when I first used it.  If my skin was less sensitive it may have worked better, but I did not use it for long because of how it affected my skin.
Ann S.
I love using this product after I've used makeup wipe because it gives that extra help to remove all the gunk and dirt from my pores. And this is my go-to toner for my face it does have a bit of a strong scent to it but otherwise it is so good.
Monique W.
San Ramon, CA
Used this line when it first launched a few years ago. Only use if you have sever acne this is a very potent toner and can cause dryness of the skin, which means that the product is working. Always use an acne fighting moisturizer after toning.
Bertha R.
Great for using after washing your face and closing your pores to keep your face fresh and clean and not so harsh of sensitive or dry skin love it for an everyday use
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.