BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Meghan S.
Washington, DC
I use this every single morning before I put on my makeup alone with Murad mattifier. I have really oily t-zone areas, but normal skin in other areas....but when I use this combination my skin is practically flawless. I don’t feel gross by the end of day and my face isn’t shiny. I prefer this brand over other, much more expensive brands that I have tried!
Samantha S.
Jefferson, SD
This toner is amazing. It is my all time favorite toner. It leaves your face feeling extremely extremely extremely clean and fresh without stripping your skin of moisture. It removes all dirt and grease without removing natural oils that are meant to moisturize your face, and it doesn’t burn at all.
Barbara C.
Pompano Beach
That’s my favorite toner.. Mine is towards the end but i’m buying another one for sure. It has a strong alcohol smell but it doesn’t bother me at all.. At the first time, you might feel your face burning a little bit (isn’t something you can’t deal with for 1 minute) but you get used to the feeling.
Amber W.
falling waters
My biggest issue is how harsh it seems on my face. I use this product during the summer for oil control but i cant in the winter or it dries out already dry spots on my face like around my nose. If you have very oily skin this product will work but it almost smells like straight rubbing alcohol
erika m.
Farmingville, NY
I was super excited to try this product as I am so prone to stress breakouts. I have been using the mary kay facial toner and i like it a lot, but wanted to try something new. I think this product might work for a lot of people but it would just way too strong for my skin, my skin isn't typically sensitive but it burned really bad, got super dry even after moisturizing, and made my face red and itchy and had random breakouts the next day. I purchased at walmart for less than 10 bucks, so great deal, it might be a great product, but would not recommend for sensitive skin types.
Taylor H.
rogers
This stuff is great. I used to struggle with cystic acne and found this product from a YouTube video. The product from the dermatologist was working great, but making a big dent in my budget. I tried this product along with the All in One facial cleanser, and it works just as well. If you struggle with cystic acne, it’s worth trying!
Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
The toner was great at first but after about a week of use it didn’t really work for me anymore. I really wanted to like this but maybe I need something a little less harsh. I’ve bought this twice and my skin does great in the beginning. When I’m mid bottle it starts to dry me out.
Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
I just started using this product and so far so good. It has a very clean and sweet smell to it and I love that it filled with active ingredients. One of the most active is the 2% salicylic acid which is the #1 ingredient I look for when searching for a good toner to help control blemishes. For application, I just out a few drop on a cotton ball and use as a spot treatment because my skin is still a little to dry to use it all over but when summer comes around I know that my face cycle with need more acid all over. Overall, it has been a great product for a great price. I bought this at Ulta.
Claudia M.
Brawley
If I ever had a pimple I put some on the spot and it took it away at night it’s great I recommend you buying if you have really oily skin but if you have a dry or combination skin I have dry combinations to have combination skin and it worked but it kind a dried on my face a little so recommend really oily skin
Beautiful L.
This product was ok. It didn’t really see a change in my skin from this product. This product didn’t really me my expectations. The packaging was ok on this product. I wouldn’t really recommend this product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.