BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hannah H.
Graysville, OH
Good product, got it at Walmart in my hometown. Packing was great, good on my skin, it did meet my expectations. This is my first time using it, will definitely use again and yes I would recommend this to others!
Trisha O.
Richland, WA
The minute that I started using this toner I almost immediately stopped breaking out. I've been using it for about 2 months and have not had any big break out problems since. This was my first time using the product and I will continue to use it!
Brie D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great toner! I use this all the time, it's apart of my daily routine. It is well worth the money! I've been buying this product for so long now! It is extremely gentle and I would definitely buy it again!
Dena W.
I love this one. after using it my face felt cool and clean. it was gentle on my t zone areas. I like that I can buy it anywhere. this product is very effective. the packaging is great. the price is good. I do recommend this product to anyone
Takara W.
Thoroughly cleanses my face better than any other toner I've used. The only downside is that I have to alternate this product with another toner when it becomes ineffective due to my skin getting use to it.
Isabella R.
This is a pretty good drug store toner. It definitely does its job and it doesn't break me out at all. I feel like it doesn't work as well as the body shop tea tree toner though which is my all time favorite.
Jamie R.
I have oily acne prone skin. This toner isn't harsh on my skin and has a pleasant, light cucumber scent. I purchase this at Target and Ive repurchased multiple times. The packaging is sleek and has a medicinal look. I purchase this monthly.
Cynthia C.
Worthington, MN
I love this toner makes my skin feel soft and tight.😁 The product is very affordable it lasts forever its very comfortable to use it dosent break me up or irritate my skin injust really do love this product ive been using it for 3 years now.
Rebecca K.
Hastings, MI
This was actually one of my favorite toners for a long time. Possibly the only one that's ever made a positive impact on my sensitive skin. The smell is great. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. And truly makes a difference in the appearance of your skin. I'm off to restock this!
Jenessa S.
Even after washing my face thoroughly, this still removes "dirt"..I use at night before bed, wake up my nice feels clean & has a brightness that it doesn't have otherwise. I get stress related breakouts along my jaw & this def does the trick!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.