BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Verenice H.
I liked this product a lot. It felt great to apply and didn't smell bad like some toners that I have used in the past. Although I believe it was a little too strong for my sensitive skin, it was still a good product, and would recommend it for different skin types!
Olivia M.
Swampscott, MA
This is a great product for giving your face a clean slate! Super strong but totally works! The smell isn't too bad compared to other toners that can smell like
bleach.
maria m.
Amazing toner! This toner has saved my skin in so many ways! its non-drying, smells great, and clear skin in no time! I usually purchase mine at Walgreens because of the promotions. Either was its a great product that my dad uses it when he may have a breakout.
Audriana M.
Topeka, KS
This stuff really helped control my breakouts and balance everything. My breakouts are very stress related so this helped keep them at bay. Very drying though, so moisturizer is a much needed.
Shaylina R.
I used this for most of my highschool days. It's really strong and the smell burns my eyes but it got the job done. It would sometimes dry out my skin a little but I just used the lotion of the same brand and it was all good.
Emily Y.
Basking Ridge, NJ
This toner works very well, eliminating stress breakouts and reducing oily skin. However, it works a bit too well and dries out the skin, requiring the use of more moisturizer than usual. For the price, this toner surprisingly eliminates all acne problems quickly.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I use this and rarely get a pimple here and there. Hardly ever. It is so gentle on my face. It works really well and is cheap as well! I love their line of products!
Gigi D.
Since using this toner over the past 2 months, my over all complexion has improved. My cystic acne breakouts have lessened to nearly none and pores minimized. I've used twice a day after cleansing. Using an appropriate moisturizer after helped with dryness.
Karina S.
San Fernando, CA
Amazing toner to clean out the dirt of your face. Its a product i can't live with out. I love so much because it gentle on your and doesn't cause any harm. The price is amazing for what the product doe. I recommende this product to anyone that deals with acne
Sarah p.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
To be honest i threw it out i use there face cleaner with the beads in it i feel like its not that great and my face is too sensitive for it and it just makes it oily
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.