BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Rebecca M.
Louisville, KY
I got this toner after developing cystic acne. I didn't babe high expectations because nothing I had tried before it was helping. This was one of the first products I tried that actually seemed to make a difference.
Jannalle S.
Modesto, CA
This product helps a lot for keeping my face clear, I don't use it a lot for using it mostly when stressed or on my menses when I get the most break out. This is one of my favorite product, it leaves my skin soft
Caitlin L.
Memphis, TN
It works to cleanse my face but I prefer an exfoliating face wash because it really helps with my oily face. However, in the winter when my face is dryer, it's a perfect everyday wash!
Victoria H.
yukon
I loved this product for a long time and then out of nowhere my skin got really sensitive and it started to burn however, I don't think it had anything to do with it. I still loved this product and it work very well
Peyton C.
Charleston
For a person whose face is riddled with acne, this was a god send. This was EXTREMELY effective. I loved it so much, my expectations were not only met but the gentle but effective work ruled my world. I wish I could thank who created this toner. Yes!
Jacqueline M.
Pampa, TX
I LOVE this product, a friend of mine recommended it to me and I honestly thank her all the time because it helped me immensely with the acne on my forehead. I would recommend this to a friend as well. such a good product for being only less than $10
Nallely T.
Great toner! I used to work at a daycare and would get horrible acne due to the stress working there! A friend recommended it to me and I fell in love with it actually helped clear up my acne and tone my skin! Love!
Estrella M.
Personally I don't get really bad acne, maybe a pimple or two nor do I have oily skin. I bought it for my sister and Damn did it help her. She has a lot of acne especially In her t zone. She told me she loved it and totally recommends
Desiree H.
Round Rock, TX
I love this toner by Neutrogena! It helps keep my face feeling fresh and it works so well on my sensitive skin! This toner is available at Target and Walmart! The packaging is great and easy to take out. Definitely give it a 5/5 for sure! #Impressed
Caity D.
Lafayette, LA
This stuff is really good for acne!! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean, and it is perfect size to travel, but i wouldn't use this every day, because it can make your skin pretty dry, but overally, it works pretty well! I got mine at target!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.