BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jannalle S.
Modesto, CA
This product helps a lot for keeping my face clear, I don't use it a lot for using it mostly when stressed or on my menses when I get the most break out. This is one of my favorite product, it leaves my skin soft
Peyton C.
Charleston
For a person whose face is riddled with acne, this was a god send. This was EXTREMELY effective. I loved it so much, my expectations were not only met but the gentle but effective work ruled my world. I wish I could thank who created this toner. Yes!
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
This toner is amazing! It smells like cucumbers and really dries out any acne. I use it on my t zone and on blemishes. It does tend to dry out the rest of my skin if i use it all over. I have oily to combo skin.
meashelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very sensitive oily acne prone skin. This is by far the best toner I've ever used and will continue to use. In the summer it keeps the oil down minimizing shine. After using this for a few days you notice smoother looking skin. Wonderful toner.
Caity D.
Lafayette, LA
This stuff is really good for acne!! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean, and it is perfect size to travel, but i wouldn't use this every day, because it can make your skin pretty dry, but overally, it works pretty well! I got mine at target!
Desiree H.
Round Rock, TX
I love this toner by Neutrogena! It helps keep my face feeling fresh and it works so well on my sensitive skin! This toner is available at Target and Walmart! The packaging is great and easy to take out. Definitely give it a 5/5 for sure! #Impressed
Kylie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I like this product by what it does to my skin is leave a horrible smells on my face. I can smell it all day it smells kind of like its burning on my skin. It cleans pretty well but I would not recommend this maybe try a different kind of nuertrogena.
Andrew E.
Valdosta, GA
I got this product because I have a very bad problem with stress caused acne and that causes more stress, so more acne. Well after just a couple of days I had clearer skin and using it everyday has kept me from breaking out. That's one stressor down!
Jacqueline M.
Pampa, TX
I LOVE this product, a friend of mine recommended it to me and I honestly thank her all the time because it helped me immensely with the acne on my forehead. I would recommend this to a friend as well. such a good product for being only less than $10
Jada C.
Indianapolis
Loved this product after a month of using my skin felt clean I had little to no acne and I went from a very oil face to only a little it helped a lot and I would recommend to others!!!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.