BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brittney C.
I am currently using this product after my skin care morning and night. This take off all the dirt and left over make up I did not wash off. It leaves my face feeling super clean and smooth. I'm always repurchasing this!
Kaitlyn S.
Great on my sensitive skin. Does not burn like most toners do on my skin. Also clears up blemishes pretty quickly. I get mine from Walmart. It's very affordable! I would highly recommend this to people who can't find solutions for their blemishes or acne scars.
Sarah p.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
To be honest i threw it out i use there face cleaner with the beads in it i feel like its not that great and my face is too sensitive for it and it just makes it oily
Carmen Noelle M.
Oakland, CA
I stress out more than I should for my age, and then I become the dreaded pizza face. However, this stuff helps keep my Pizza Face to a minimum, which makes me happy. Price isn't really an issue, and I think it's wonderful to use. I'd recommend it 100%
Ashley F.
Malden, MA
This product works well. It help my skin feel fresh after a long day of wearing makeup. It helps take off other makeup that my make up wipes don't. It is gentle on your face. It's light and smells good. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a toner.
Hayley S.
Caruthers, CA
I usually like all neutrogena products however this one did not work for my skin type. I thought this would help eliminate the acne because I know most of it is stress related but this just made me break out even worse.
Juliet D.
New York
Neutrogena works wonders on my skin. They really know how to clear up the skin and just give you an even complexion. This toner evens out redness, clears up acne and doesn't dry out excessively. Price is great too. Neutrogena just makes the best products!
Momina B.
Windsor Mill, MD
Being a student, I always break out due to stress. This product along with their wipes have helped my skin so much. I usually use it at night before I go to bed. It does dry my skin a little, but I just moisturize a little bit more. Would recommend it.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Great toner from the drugstore. After cleansing your face use a cotton swab and put a few drops of the toner and within a few days your skin will begin to clear up.
Cynthia Z.
Love love this toner, almost always have used witch hazel but my BF uses this and now it's become one of my necessities especially because it helps clear up a lot of my occasional acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.