BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jacky G.
Balch Springs , TX
Helped keep my face clean. I have really oily skin and have slight acne. This helps a lot and my face feels refreshed and always clean. Definitely love this product!
Olivia S.
Traverse City, MI
Toner is a wonderful product for anyone needing a quick fix for acne. Won't make it go away immediately, but does reduce redness and help over time. Works well on oily skin to dry the oil while remaining moisturizing. Would recommend to teenagers especially.
Lauren G.
Haddonfield, NJ
Despite being well into my 20s I still experience acne flare ups every now and then. A friend recommended this product to me and after consistent use I saw an improvement. All skin is different and reacts different to different products but definitely worth a shot
Annie V.
Modesto, CA
I'm someone who always stresses out about basically anything that happens! I really feel like this product helps my skin react to those stress levels and really work it's magic! I find myself suggesting it to other people!
Karina S.
San Fernando, CA
Amazing toner to clean out the dirt of your face. Its a product i can't live with out. I love so much because it gentle on your and doesn't cause any harm. The price is amazing for what the product doe. I recommende this product to anyone that deals with acne
Jill R.
Whittier
I use this daily. Controls my oily skin without over drying it great price I've been using this for the last week years
It was recommended to me by a friend. Love it
Rebecca E.
Ruffin, NC
Love this product! I usually don't use a toner because they usually dry my face out but this one does not. After washing my face I use this and it's surprising how much oil and dirt that is still on there after washing. Leave my face fresh and looking healthy
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I've used this toner before and it works pretty well. It didn't dry my skin out and made my skin feels soft afterwards. I bought this at Target and it wasn't pricey.
Joanne S.
I been using this more than 3 years and it really work for oily skin like me. and it clear my skin and it help not breaking up. I recommend this with a sensitive skin.
Ashley S.
Glen Burnie, MD
This toner is a great drug store option. I can see a slight change in my skin after using. Though I have used ones I like better this still works well. It is gentle on the skin and I would recommend this product to others!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.